ELIGIBILITY MBA ADMISSION
From IGNOU WiKi
Eligibility criteria for admission to IGNOU's MBA programme is as under:
- 1. Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for general Category and 45% for Reserved Category
- Bachelor’ Degree with 3 years of supervisory/ managerial/ professional experience
- Professional Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Medicine/ Architecture/Law/Pharmacy
- Professional Qualifications in Accountancy/Cost and Works Accountancy/ Company Secretary ship etc.
- A Master’s degree in any subject.
- 2. Non-graduates (10+2 or equivalent) with six years of supervisory/managerial/ professional experience are eligible for taking admission in to Diploma in Management(DIM) only after clearing the Entrance Test.
- 3. Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU;
- Clearance of Management Entrance Test with 40% marks, conducted by Institutions other than IGNOU (CAT/MAT/State Level Tests). The result of any examination body which does not reflect the score in terms of percentage and/or percentile will not be considered. Candidates in such cases have to appear the OPENMAT .
- 4. There is no age bar.